Autumn Coast Road Race - update - sent to entrants 3rd August 8.05pm
I am writing to let you know that Autumn Coast Road 5k (2nd September) will go ahead assuming that there is no deterioration to current Covid-19 levels.
In order to satisfy RunBritain Guidance and the Local Authority we have made several changes:
- Distance is now 3km (Certified Course) instead of 5km
- Time Trial Format ie we will start runners at 10 second intervals starting with fastest runner, finishing with the slowest to minimise overtaking.
- Event will start at 7pm (not 7:15)
- There will be no prizes, however all runners will receive a voucher for a post race drink at Redcar Rugby Club – there is a large outdoor area with well spaced picnic benches
- The Maximum number of runners will be 120
I have attached some more detailed information – which will be further updated in due course. Please read this and if you decide that the new format in not to your liking then please let me know by replying to this email and I will refund your entry. This will allow your place to be made availablr to others.