Redcar Running Festival - Covid 19 Update - sent to entrants on 24th June 9pm
In an attempt to ensure the 2020 Redcar Running Festival will go ahead we have made some changes.
We have changed the date to 25th October 2020 ie 4 weeks later. We hope that this will buy us time and that the Covid 19 restrictions will have eased enough for us to go ahead.
We have also decided to change the Half Marathon course to a 2 lap one using the the Coast Road to Marske section (and omitting the Trunk Road Section). This will help protect the financial viability of the event.
As a results of the course change the race timetable will also change, provisionally as follows:
9:15 2k Fun Run
9:40 Half Marathon
Of course we still can't be sure that we will be able to go ahead, and if we do have to cancel due extended Covid 19 restrictions (or if you are unable to attend the new date) you will be able to have your entry deferred to next year or refunded (the refund amount will be the total entry fee paid less the EntryCentral processing charge included in that fee, which we can’t recover).