Registering with EntryCentral.
You can enter (Sign-up) races via EntryCentral as a guest. However there are many advantages to registering as a user especially if you wish transfer your entry to another runner or if you wish to enter more than one family member. When registering make sure that your current club and EA number is included. It is strongly suggested that you register/login first and then navigate back to this page to select the race(s) to be entered.
EA registered runners - please make sure that you type in exactly the same name as your registration, if you are not sure check using the licence check tool otherwise your discount might not be applied.
Please note for all of the events below nothing will be posted out.
We are going to relaunch Redcar Running Festival on the new date of 25th October, which is the same date as the Locke Park 5 mile race. The Half Marathon will now be a two lap event omitting the Trunk Road section.
This will buy us an extra 4 weeks so that we have better chance of RRF going ahead. If it does go ahead then the Locke Park 5 mile event will be cancelled.
However, we will wait to see how things unfold, as it may be that due to size of the events that the guideline may permit the 5 mile event to go ahead, but not the RRF. The same applies to the Autumn Coast Road 5k
- Autumn Coast Road 5k - Wednesday 2nd September 7.15pm - Licence No: 2020-39446 - May go ahead subject to restrictions easing.
Redcar Running Festival 25th October 2020
UKA Licence No: 2020-39586
- Everyone Active 2km Fun Run - Discount for first 100 entries
- Beacon 5km - Discount for first 100 entries
- Zetland 10km - Discount for first 100 entries
- Redcar Half Marathon - Discount for first 300 entries
Locke Park Races
- Locke Park Separate Men/Women only 5 Mile Races - Sunday 25th October - Licence No: 2021-39611
Men 10am -
Please select menu link for entry site